Great Recipes for Clams and Oysters
From straight up on the half shell with a beautiful minionette, to grilling, roasting, putting in a stuffing or sauteing, clams and oysters can be cooked in so many terrific ways. Here are a few choice recipes from top chefs that we have gathered over the years and a few of our own.
- Chef Andrew Beer (Market by JG)
- Chef Andrew Beer's Recipe for Woodbury Clams
with corn, linguica (or chorizo), tomato, chili and cilantro
- Chef Chris Parsons (Steel & Rye - Milton, MA)
- Chef Andy Husbands' (Tremont 647 and Sister Sorel) appetizer
- Jasper White's (Summer Shack) Recipe
- Chef Mark Usewicz (Mermaid's Garden Sustainable Seafood - Brooklyn, New York)
- David Rubel, host of WAMC's "What's for Dinner"
- Chef Jody Adams' (Rialto Restaurant, Trade Restaurant) recipes using our clams
from an article in Gourmet Magazine on epicurious.com
- Recipes from Wellfleet